HighSide is looking for an experienced marketer to join our growing team! This individual will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the HighSide product portfolio. The ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies. This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and has significant growth potential.
- Product messaging and positioning – develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development – Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product
- BA / BS with 3-5 years prior experience in a similar position
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing etc.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying