HighSide seeks a Sales Development Representative to assist our Sales Development team reach targeted revenue goals. The overarching responsibility for this role is to generate and qualify new business prospects through teleselling the HighSide suite of products during both inbound and outbound sales calls. The successful candidate will be expected to make a high volume of telesales calls daily, requiring rigorous qualification and vigilance in entering information uncovered during calls into a sales CRM system.
The Sales Development Representative must be proficient in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. He or she will have a proven track record of breaking into new accounts, and will possess superior mental dexterity and professional judgment that only comes with meaningful experience in similar roles.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable with a commission-based reward structure and will be self-motivated, assertive and results-driven.
Do you have the right resume?
- Demonstrated track record of success working in a sales development capacity or along a full-life sales cycle.
- Business-to-business lead development, telemarketing or telesales experience in the technology industry typically obtained in 2+ years.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a Team.
- Fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover, qualify, and develop new sales leads, as well as build relationships.
- Professional sales training preferred.
- Proficiency in delivering sales presentations over the phone.
- Experience using e-meeting applications.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Knowledge and experience with security product installation and upgrades are huge pluses.
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re highly competitive, get up to speed quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You learn best through practical application and exercise good judgment.
- You can’t wait to make sales calls.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
Do you want to do this on a daily basis?
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Teleselling – making at least 50 calls per day.
- Seek out and qualify new business leads.
- Build telephone relationships across a number of organizational levels to target high-potential customers.
- Solicit for repeat business from existing clients.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics and standards according to specific timeframes (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Collaborate with members of the Sales Team.
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Identify trends and triggers.
- Uncover, identify, certify, and document customer data into a sales tracking system.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying